aWe clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2 Clan Website

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ax_xiz Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Youngy
Trial

ax_xiz Application Empty
PostSubject: ax_xiz Application   ax_xiz Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:50 am

PSN ID (Current): ax_xiz
PSN ID (Previous Ones): Publix_Enemy (did not use on MW2)

Previous Clans: M\/P (unofficial)

First Name: Jake

Do you have/use a microphone? yes/no: yes

Game/s that you are currently active on: MW2, CoD 4

Mw2 Statistics (Current)
- K/D Ratio: 1.44
- Days Played: about 11
- Score: 2M70K
- Win/Loss Ratio: 0.45 (I know this is not good started playing MW2 when aussies got no connection)

Tell us a little bit about the kind of player you are: I usually run and gun in public matches and try to rush in the first stages. I some unofficial clans wars that my previous clan had i played only for the obj... planting, defuising, defending, etc.

Favorite Weapons: ACR, SCAR-H, Tar-21 and Intervention.

Favorite Perks: Sleight of Hand Pro/ Marathon, Stopping Power, Steady Aim/ Ninja (SnD).

Favorite Class Setups: ACR/SCAR-h/Tar-21 (FMJ or Silencer), Desert Eagle Akimbo, Sleight of hand Pro, Stopping Power and Steady Aim.

Why would you like to join aWe: Too play in a competitive clan who are playing in a high competition.

Were you recommended by anyone? If so, who: na.

What would you like to gain/expect out of aWe if successful: A couple of wins and hopefully some good mates too play in public matches and have some fun Smile.

MSN (Optional):

If there's anything that you would like to add, please do so here:

Final Question, what are your thoughts on cheesecake??? not bad, not bad Smile
Back to top Go down
Triskade
Leader
Triskade

ax_xiz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: ax_xiz Application   ax_xiz Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:54 pm

Hey youngy/ax_xiz,

Thanks for applying to aWe.

Currently, we have 6 people trailing for membership positions, and 2 people trialing for leadership positions.
As you may or may not notice, this keeps me very busy keeping track of them all. So we will be full on trials for now until some of them complete their trials, then we can allow more applications to get accepted to keep building numbers up in the clan.

So i'm going to have to say no for now, but once i'm able to allow more trials again, I will re-consider you if you have not found a new clan by that time.

Please feel free to stay active on the forums, maybe get to know some of the members.

Best of luck.
Back to top Go down
http://aweclan.omgforum.net
Youngy
Trial

ax_xiz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: ax_xiz Application   ax_xiz Application I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:56 am

No worries mate. I will stay, probably not going to apply for any other clans any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Triskade
Leader
Triskade

ax_xiz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: ax_xiz Application   ax_xiz Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 6:14 am

Hey mate,

We are recruiting more again, so could you please add me to friends on PSN so we can do some games together?
Speak to ya soon.
Back to top Go down
Triskade
Leader
Triskade

ax_xiz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: ax_xiz Application   ax_xiz Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:25 am

Trial Accepted.

Please add anyone you haven't yet that's on the roster.
Back to top Go down
Youngy
Trial

ax_xiz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: ax_xiz Application   ax_xiz Application I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:45 am

Thanks Mate Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ax_xiz Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: ax_xiz Application   ax_xiz Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ax_xiz Application
Page 1 of 1