aWe clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2 Clan Website

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holdenl3oy's application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Holden
Trial

Holdenl3oy's application Empty
PostSubject: Holdenl3oy's application   Holdenl3oy's application I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:09 pm

PSN ID (Current): Holdenl3oy (it's an 'L' before the '3')
PSN ID (Previous Ones):hOlDeNbOi (before Mw2)

First Name:James

Do you have/use a microphone? yes/no:No, it broke a while ago but I'm planning on getting a new one soon.

Game/s that you are currently active on:Mainly Mw2, but I occasionally go on Cod4 or GTA4.

Mw2 Statistics (Current)
- K/D Ratio: 3.09 - 43800 kills
- Days Played: About 13
- Score: Just over 3 million
- Win/Loss Ratio: 0.92- 1500 wins

Tell us a little bit about the kind of player you are:
I prefer going for kills Razz , but I can capture/defend objectives if needed.
Favorite Weapons:SMG - MP5k Assault - M16A4, LMG - RPD (I never use LMG's) Sniper - Intervention

Favorite Perks:Scavenger/Marathon (depends what mode I'm playing), Stopping Power, Ninja/Sitrep

Favorite Class Setups: MP5k, Magnum, Marathon, Stopping Power, Ninja

Why would you like to join aWe: You seem like a good guy with experience who can take aWe far, I've been clanless for about 1 month but something felt right about aWe.

Were you recommended by anyone? If so, who: No, I saw the thread on 6A

What would you like to gain/expect out of aWe if successful: I'd like to be in a friendly clan, but that know how to play serious in Clan Wars, I'd also like to make new friends with other members Smile

MSN (Optional): holdensarethechamps@hotmail.com

If there's anything that you would like to add, please do so here: I can host 4 people Razz

Final Question, what are your thoughts on cheesecake??? Omg, dont get me started, it's my favourite desert. I'll describe it using one word 'heaven'. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
:OOOOOO

PostSubject: Re: Holdenl3oy's application   Holdenl3oy's application I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:37 am

Holy shit, Never thought id see this?

BOL holden, would love to be in the same clan with ya Wink
Back to top Go down
Burke
Burke

PostSubject: Re: Holdenl3oy's application   Holdenl3oy's application I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:39 am

That was me btw ^^

Haha, Forgot to sign in Wink
Back to top Go down
Spaghetti
Co-leader

PostSubject: Re: Holdenl3oy's application   Holdenl3oy's application I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:14 am

Holden wrote:
You seem like a good guy with experience who can take aWe far, I've been clanless for about 1 month but something felt right about aWe.

You sure it wasn't me...
Nah jokes, we'll party up later, maybe get a clan battle going tonight.
Back to top Go down
Holden
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Holdenl3oy's application   Holdenl3oy's application I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:30 am

Spaghetti wrote:
Holden wrote:
You seem like a good guy with experience who can take aWe far, I've been clanless for about 1 month but something felt right about aWe.

You sure it wasn't me...
Nah jokes, we'll party up later, maybe get a clan battle going tonight.
Yep, it was you Razz .I'll add everyone when I go on PS3 soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Triskade
Leader
Triskade

PostSubject: Re: Holdenl3oy's application   Holdenl3oy's application I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:41 am

Hey mate, fairly nice app.

I thought your win ratio would've been a little higher given you k/d ratio, but then again sometimes good k/d players can't win every game for there team (some poorer players just weigh down the better players too much). So I guess it's best just to see how you go anyway and give you a trial.

Please work on getting the mic so we can have chats and get to know you better! :-D

It's good to see that someone who's been clanless for so long can be swayed by a newly formed clan.

Welcome to aWe, please send me an add on ps3 when you can :-)
Back to top Go down
http://aweclan.omgforum.net
Holden
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Holdenl3oy's application   Holdenl3oy's application I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:54 am

I just sent you a friend request. The reason my win ratio is so bad is because I used to only get into American games so I'd always leave.Razz
Back to top Go down
Triskade
Leader
Triskade

PostSubject: Re: Holdenl3oy's application   Holdenl3oy's application I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:58 am

Holden wrote:
I just sent you a friend request. The reason my win ratio is so bad is because I used to only get into American games so I'd always leave.Razz

Ah, fair enough.
Back to top Go down
http://aweclan.omgforum.net
Pagie_
Pagie_

PostSubject: Re: Holdenl3oy's application   Holdenl3oy's application I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:05 am

You know your gonna have to re add my now Holden
Back to top Go down
Holden
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Holdenl3oy's application   Holdenl3oy's application I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:08 am

Yea I know, I'll send you a friend request now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holdenl3oy's application   Holdenl3oy's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holdenl3oy's application
Page 1 of 1