aWe clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2 Clan Website

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RelentnessKillz Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Relentnesskillz
Trial

RelentnessKillz Application Empty
PostSubject: RelentnessKillz Application   RelentnessKillz Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:43 pm

PSN ID (Current): RelentnessKillz
PSN ID (Previous Ones):Dark-Lord96 (Shared with my brother for about 9 months now his account)

Previous Clans: Minor Clans with friends from school

First Name: Ethan

Do you have/use a microphone? yes/no: Yes

Game/s that you are currently active on: Mw2/ Fifa10

Mw2 Statistics (Current)
- K/D Ratio:1.49 Raising only 3.5k Kills
- Days Played:1d 4 hours
- Score:230k
- Win/Loss Ratio: .58

Tell us a little bit about the kind of player you are: I like to go for objectives in clan wars when it’s all about winning I am capable of rushing, run and gunning and if needed camping and I also love to capture objectives or plant and defuse

Favorite Weapons: Tar-21, Intervention, Mp5k, Ak-47

Favorite Perks: Marathon, Stopping Power, Ninja/ Steady Aim

Favorite Class Setups: Tar21 with Marathon, Stopping Power, Steady aim with Holographic sight

Intervention with Sleight of Hand pro, Stopping power/ steady aim with FMJ

Why would you like to join aWe: because I hear that they are a competiive clan and this is what I am looking for a clan that can compete to win competitions

Were you recommended by anyone? If so, who: No I saw it on 6A

What would you like to gain/expect out of aWe if successful: I would like to gain experience of clan wars with experienced players and competitive players I would also love to meet some fun players to play with in pub lobby’s when were not playing serious clan wars

MSN (Optional):

If there's anything that you would like to add, please do so here:

Final Question, what are your thoughts on cheesecake??? Very cheesy ;p
Back to top Go down
Relentnesskillz
Trial

PostSubject: Re: RelentnessKillz Application   RelentnessKillz Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:56 pm

btw my brothers acc has 18 days gameplay so i am fairly experienced player in mw2
Back to top Go down
Triskade
Leader
Triskade

PostSubject: Re: RelentnessKillz Application   RelentnessKillz Application I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:44 pm

Hey mate, thanks for applying.

Just curious, are you and nerdbuster friends?

Just noticed you both posted: "Previous Clans: Minor Clans with friends from school"

and that you're both from brisbane, and apped around the same time.

If not, must just be a co-incidence lol.

I'll try get back to you and nurdbuster hopefully sometime tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://aweclan.omgforum.net
Triskade
Leader
Triskade

PostSubject: Re: RelentnessKillz Application   RelentnessKillz Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:20 am

Haha, FINALLY noticed that nurdbuster said you recommended him (*facepalm*) So you guys must be mates.

You guys have both posted decent apps, the only thing i've been unsure of is the win/loss ratios.

Although you haven't been in competitive clans before, I'll still give you guys a shot. Since you and nurdbuster already know each other, I know you two will get along already and that helps me out. Also, I was hoping to recruit 2 more trials so i don't have too many to process at once therefore making it easier again.

Trial/s accepted. Add me when you get the chance.

Best of luck to both of you. :-)
Back to top Go down
Pagie_
Pagie_

PostSubject: Re: RelentnessKillz Application   RelentnessKillz Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:13 am

He has several apps up at other site

To me doesn't show commitment to this clan
Back to top Go down
Relentnesskillz
Trial

PostSubject: Re: RelentnessKillz Application   RelentnessKillz Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:29 am

yer sorry about that i will be telling them that i am trialing with you guys i was just sending in apps and iwas reffereed but i feel that this clan is far more superoir to any of the other sorry about that :S
Back to top Go down
Lost-Apathy
Lost-Apathy

PostSubject: Re: RelentnessKillz Application   RelentnessKillz Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:35 am

It would've been more respectable if you had have said you are trialling at other place, even so, I don't mind myself if you are; I mean honestly this clan could quite possibly be what you're looking for or you're not what Trisk is looking for, so it's understandable that you have your options.
Back to top Go down
Relentnesskillz
Trial

PostSubject: Re: RelentnessKillz Application   RelentnessKillz Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:36 am

i wasnt actually trialing with them i just sent an app in :S
Back to top Go down
Lost-Apathy
Lost-Apathy

PostSubject: Re: RelentnessKillz Application   RelentnessKillz Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:37 am

It's still practically trialling, well... Trialling for a trial. Razz
Back to top Go down
Relentnesskillz
Trial

PostSubject: Re: RelentnessKillz Application   RelentnessKillz Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:38 am

lol sorry about this i will fix it up right away i want to trial with this clan and i hopefully want to make it in sorry for the confusion :S
Back to top Go down
Triskade
Leader
Triskade

PostSubject: Re: RelentnessKillz Application   RelentnessKillz Application I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:40 am

Since your new to applying for competitive clans, i'll let it slide.

But yea, if you have a serious interest in one clan over another, apply to that one first. If unsuccesful, then try your 2nd best option, etc etc.

Be aware of it in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RelentnessKillz Application   RelentnessKillz Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RelentnessKillz Application
Page 1 of 1