aWe clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2 Clan Website

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tac/Throwing Knife Lobby

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Triskade
Leader
Triskade

Tac/Throwing Knife Lobby Empty
PostSubject: Tac/Throwing Knife Lobby   Tac/Throwing Knife Lobby I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:01 am

I'll be starting a tac/throwing knife lobby tonight for the members of aWe and it's friends.

The games will be done on a few game modes:

- Search and Destroy
- Capture the Flag
- Sabotage

Maybe some others if they seem appealing, but search and destroy seems like it will be a favourite.

The following are the rules:

No primary weapons to be FIRED. You may only use the primary weapon to view the heartbeat sensor attachment, NOTHING else.
No secondary weapons to be FIRED. You may only use the tac knife attachment to stab people.
So the only way you are allowed to kill someone is using a knife, unless you throw a stun grenade at an exploding barrel. Or unless they die from trying to defuse a bomb too late.

UAV and COUNTER UAV are the only allowed killstreaks.

No:
- Semtex
- C4
- Claymores
- Grenades
Allowed.

Only Tac Inserts, Throwing Knives, Stun/Flash/Smoke Grenades allowed. Blast shield will kinda be useless...

No riot shields, unless mentioned BY ME before the game starts.

All perks are allowed, unless one proves to be too annoying/overpowered (ie commando pro :-P )

OK, that's all the rules I can think of for now. I may edit more in later.

If you are caught breaking the rules, the game will end, and you will be removed from the lobby (deleted from friends temporarily if u refuse to leave)

Feel free to invite friends in and outside the clan to participate if they wish. I'd rather fill the lobby with people willing to participate in the rules instead of having randoms join and stuff it up for everyone else later on.

If you think the lobby will fill quickly, message me to reserve your spot!!!

Lobby opens at 8:30pm.

There will be a chat room started prior to the lobby opening at 7:30 so anything else can be discussed, and so once the lobby opens, people can type in there instead of everyone trying to talk at once with their mics. I will only invite those who I know will be participating.

If you have any questions or ideas, message me via ps3, or write a reply in this thread.

SEE YOU THERE!!!
Back to top Go down
http://aweclan.omgforum.net
Jack
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Tac/Throwing Knife Lobby   Tac/Throwing Knife Lobby I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:48 am

wont be on - got indoor - but sounds like a good idea
have funnnn
Back to top Go down
Holden
Trial

PostSubject: Re: Tac/Throwing Knife Lobby   Tac/Throwing Knife Lobby I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:15 am

Reserving my spot Razz
Back to top Go down
karnivool

PostSubject: Re: Tac/Throwing Knife Lobby   Tac/Throwing Knife Lobby I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:04 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tac/Throwing Knife Lobby   Tac/Throwing Knife Lobby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tac/Throwing Knife Lobby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aWe clan :: Clan & Guests :: News and Announcements-
Jump to: