aWe clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2 Clan Website

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Nk'z Challenge!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LiI_Saint

The Nk'z Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: The Nk'z Challenge!   The Nk'z Challenge! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:21 am

Yes, it's true

The "great" Notorious Killer'z want to challenge you in a clan war!

When? Saturday night

Why? imo

Rules? ...NO RULES nah lol xMOD rules?

Let me know (Lii_Saint make sure it's a double i after the L) if you're up for it

Cheers, L_S
Back to top Go down
Triskade
Leader
Triskade

The Nk'z Challenge! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Nk'z Challenge!   The Nk'z Challenge! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:47 am

Hey mate,

I'm fairly certain that aWe will be keen for the clan war, provided we have the numbers online.
Sometimes it can be a little tricky to have everyone on on a saturday, so I won't be expecting it to go ahead, I guess we'll just wait and see. :-)

If we can't go ahead with it, maybe reschedule for a week night or something???

Even if we don't have the numbers, some fun private lobby matches (sniping lobby, tac knife s&d matches, whatever) would be great just for Nk'z to get to know aWe and vice versa. (Sometimes Friendlies with other clans don't end up "friendly", we don't see that happen.) If some of your clan members have the map pack, maybe even mess around with some of them?

Thanks with the clan war offer, and hopefully see you saturday, or sometime next week, :-)
Back to top Go down
http://aweclan.omgforum.net

The Nk'z Challenge!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
aWe clan :: aWe Battles :: Challenge aWe-
Jump to: